Name: Michael Olsson
Weight/ height: 63kg/ 173cm
Hometown: Ucklum/ Stenungsund, Sweden
o Double-Swedish road champion 2013-2014
o 3th Tour des Fjords (2.1) General Classification
o 3th Tour des Fjords (2.1) Stage 4
o 4th Flèche du Sud (2.2) Stage 1
o 1th Bockstensturen 2015 (MTB)
o 2nd place Swedish National Championchips XCM
o 3rd place Swedish National Championchips XCO
o Representing Sweden in the European Championchips in Huskvarna
o 2nd place overall in the Misubishi Mtb Challenge
o 1th place Bockstenturen
o 1th place Finnmarksturen
o 1th place Lida Loop
Where is your favorite place to ride?
– I really enjoyed riding in Andalusia while racing there earlier this year, it might be one of the best places for mountainbiking.
What do you do when you’re not on your bike?
– I do a lot of things, I have trouble sitting still. Fixing at home, hanging with friends and also i ride some enduro.
What inspires you?
– To see how far you can push your body and your head mentally. And become one of the best.
What does ”the race is never over” mean to you?
– That it is not over until you cross the finish line, everything can happen.
What has been your biggest achievement in your career as a cyclist?
– It must be my two gold medals in the Swedish national championchip, because it is not so many who have won two championships in a row. And also my third place in the Tour des Fjords (General Classification)
Do you have any hidden talents?
– Nope, I am just stubborn.
Tell us something that most people do not know about you?
I am a lot nicer than you might think 😉
Do you have any particularly goals for 2017?
I would like to race in the World Championchips in XCM and also I would like to be top three in the Swedish Championchips in both XCO and XCM.